If you would like to offer me a free product or service, whether for review or to style and post on my blog, my Gifted Item Policy is as follows:
Promoting a Gifted Product/Service
- A collaboration that requests a promotion (including a blog post, social media post, email newsletter, etc.,) and/or any requirements (including specific keywords, links, post date, promotion method, etc.,) is deemed sponsored content and is a paid service.
- By sending the product/service to me, I am under no obligation to promote the item(s). I may or may not post about the item(s) in whatever context I deem appropriate and within my own time frame.
- I reserve the right to decide if I will feature a gifted product/service and the timeframe in which the feature will occur.
- I reserve the right to decide how/where I will feature a gifted product/service.
Notice of a Gifted Product/Service
- If/when I decide to feature a gifted product/service, the item(s) will be clearly marked as follows:
- If/when featured in a blog post, the product/service will be marked as gifted at the beginning of the post.
- If/when featured in a social media post, the product/service will disclosed as gifted within the post.
- If/when featured in an email newsletter, the product/service will be marked as gifted at the beginning of the email.
- Any links included in a blog post will be “no follow” in accordance with Google’s guidelines about paid links, whether “payment” was via a gifted product/service or monetary compensation.
If the gifted product(s) are sent to me without warning or my prior consent all the terms above still apply. Any returns of unsuitable items will occur at your own expense, not the expense of Clean Plate Clb LLC.
Sponsored Posts and Branded Content
To collaborate on a promotion of your product/service, please reach out to niki(at)cleanplateclb(dot)com or drop me a note via the form on my contact page.
Media kit and rate sheet are available upon request.